Teeth Whitening – Washington, PA
Creating Dramatically Brighter Smiles
Stained and discolored teeth can make even the most enjoyable event miserable. When you see others with bright, shiny teeth, you may wonder why you cannot achieve the same kind of smile. With Zoom in-office teeth whitening and Opalescence Go take-home trays, you can have a dramatically brighter smile in no time. Dr. Vaughan and Dr. Yokum can give you dazzling results and have you on your way with a newer, more confident smile within a single appointment! Contact us today to schedule an appointment today.
Why Choose Dental Health First for Teeth Whitening?
- In-Office & Take-Home Whitening Available
- Dental Experts with Advanced Training
- Improving Smiles for 40+ Years
What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
If you want a fast and effective treatment, Zoom teeth whitening can offer the results you’re looking for in less time than traditional teeth whitening. Depending on the severity of your staining or discoloration, Zoom teeth whitening can lighten your teeth by several shades. This in-office procedure requires multiple applications of high-grade bleaching gel and the use of a state-of-the-art laser to create beautiful results.
How Does Zoom Teeth Whitening Work?
Simple and effective, this teeth whitening procedure lifts stains and brightens your teeth quicker. Typically taking around an hour to complete, your dentist in Washington will apply the high-power bleaching gel to your teeth. Depending on the desired results and the level of staining on your teeth, it might take multiple applications. We’ll apply it in 15-minute increments.
The bleaching gel will penetrate your tooth enamel and dentin once Dr. Vaughan or Dr. Yokum activates the state-of-the-art laser. Once we are satisfied with the application process, you’ll be leaving our office with a brighter smile that’ll be the envy of those around you!
What Are the Benefits of Zoom Teeth Whitening?
- Time: Want to take a longer lunch break to whiten your teeth? You can! The entire process takes about an hour, so you can get back to work quickly.
- It is Safe: While having your Zoom teeth whitening treatment, your teeth are the only thing exposed to the laser, so there is no concern for burn or damage to your lips, gums, or any other parts of your mouth.
- No Pain: Zoom teeth whitening is completely pain-free, and while you might experience a small bit of sensitivity during the treatment, it quickly goes away.
- Greater Confidence: In just one session, you will see beautiful, lasting results. Not only will it increase the brightness of your smile, but it will last longer than any over-the-counter teeth whitening kit.
- Professional Application: Choosing to allow our team to administer Zoom teeth whitening proves that you are invested in quality treatment. Too many people want to do it on their own and end up with less-than-impressive results. However, a dental professional knows how to properly apply the gel and work with the laser to create a dazzling smile.
We Also Offer Take-Home Teeth Whitening
With Opalescence Go take-home teeth whitening, you can whiten your smile in just two weeks. Using the specialized system that includes high-grade bleaching gel, you will be instructed to wear the trays for the designated amount of time each day. Helping to eliminate surface-level and deep-seated stains, this method of treatment allows you to whiten when it is convenient for you.